What is Spond Superdraw?
- Why Spond Superdraw?
- How does Spond Superdraw work?
- What you get with Spond Superdraw
- More information for admins, sellers and entrants on Spond Superdraw:
Note: This article supports admins setting up and managing a Superdraw campaign. If you're a seller or an entrant, please refer to articles that are relevant to you.
Spond Superdraw is a monthly networked prize draw that runs across participating groups in Spond. We provide you, your team and your supporters with the chance to win awesome prizes in an exciting online draw that includes a guaranteed £10,000 winner each month and more great giveaways. Plus, we pay 50% of all ticket sales back to any team that sells entries to the competition and has created a fundraising campaign in Spond.
Why Spond Superdraw?
Many groups need a little help right now, and a lot of these are also struggling for volunteer resources and support. Here at Spond, we want to do our bit, and we believe that simple fundraising tools are a genuinely game changing addition to our app. With Spond Superdraw, we do the hard work for you, so all you need to do is sell entries. Whether it’s fundraising for a specific project, new kit or simply to top up group funds, it’s one more tool you can try to keep the funds coming in, without taking hours of admin time.
How does Spond Superdraw work?
- Spond runs one Spond Superdraw every calendar month. Clubs or groups can set up a campaign and join the draw at any time.
- Spond Superdraw is free to set up. The draw is syndicated and all prizes are supplied by Spond, which means you get to keep 50% of all entries sold by your club or group. The other 50% is retained by Spond to cover administration of the draw, payment processing and the prize(s).
- The top prize will always be at least £10,000 each month and the other prizes will be clearly advertised on the draw pages in the Fundraising section of the Spond app.
- Admins setting up a campaign and nominate members to sell entries for Spond Superdraw, who they will each receive their own personal entry page. For members under 18, a parent or guardian can be nominated to sell entries.
- All aspects of the draw itself, apart from sale of entries, are managed by Spond, which means you can focus all your energies on maximising sales for your group.
What you get with Spond Superdraw
Spond will manage all aspects of the campaign, so you can focus on selling entries to raise money for your group. You will get:
- A dedicated page for your Spond Superdraw campaign based on the details provided by you, including sales figures for your group and details of which members have sold the most entries.
- Individual selling pages for all members nominated to sell Spond Superdraw entries.
- Processing of payments.
- All prizes are paid out and/or paid for by Spond.
- Management of Spond Superdraw itself and selection of the winners.
- Verification of the identity and eligibility of the prize winners and payment/delivery of the prize.