Step-by-Step Setup Guide - (for clubs with existing Spond groups)
This setup guide is for clubs where some or all teams/groups are already using Spond (Spond app). Even if you're not the group admin we still recommend that you follow these steps.
If none of your teams/groups uses Spond today you can follow this guide instead.
The first step is to access the club settings.
- set up member fields (if you want to save any additional info for your members - we have basic info as default in the solution)
- set up member types (regardless of how many groups a member is a part of they only have one member type
- set up your sign up form and link the URL on your webpage or on another platform
- Go through and edit group settings
- Go through and edit roles for group admins
Departments and group:
- Import group. You will see all of your groups here, and also a link that you can send to the group admins to get access to their groups. You can read more about how to import a group in this link.
The existing groups will not be deleted when you import them, they are now integrated into your club platform. Group admins manage their groups just like before.
If some of your groups/teams don't use Spond, you can import those members through excel. Do this after you have imported the existing Spond Groups.
You can read how to import members here.